Friday, March 2, 2007

Conflicted much?

So what if.... (please read the following in one big breath rapidly..its how I feel)
Mr. Ex still likes me and says OFTEN that the way he treated me is his biggest regret but
....I'm tired of being the "one that got away"and
....Mr. Myspace seems to kinda be likin me and I kinda like him lots too...
....I totally still just wanna do what I wanna do in terms of feeling like....
....I could make out with someone on any given night b/c...
.....I dont feel like justifying my actions to ANYONE since...
....I am actively working at being selfish in work.. in love.. etc.. for example....
....I might go to a formal dance with Mr. Ex and I even...
....have a plane ticket to see Mr. Myspace next weekend...Moral of the story is....I'm a bit conflicted. :) So what. -BB

No comments: