Monday, March 12, 2007

update

First a story.

When I was in high school, one of my more, shall we say, faster friends (though she was very easy to catch) once mentioned how while at a movie she was torn as to which boy’s hand she wanted to hold. So she let them decide. She ended up watching the entire movie with her hands on her two knees waiting for someone to make a move.

This story allowed me to laugh at how embarrassingly nerve racked I was about my date last night. Of course there was nothing to worry about. In fact, it went really well. No one died. No animals were harmed. I think we were even carbon-neutral. The concert was awesome (minus a terrible all-covers encore). We joked and made fun of people - the best form of bonding. The conversation never lagged, even when we hit our B material. He even asked for another date. I accepted.

So yay me. I survived.
Thanks to everyone for the support.
Sometimes all a girl needs is support from her fellow smart and single support bloggers.


- tso

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done. and I'm positive y'all bonded making fun of people--'cause you're damn funny!