Thursday, March 29, 2007

i wanna hold your hand...

In the spirit of * sighs * I had to add one thing.

The act that can make this heart swoon is the simply grabbing my hand and holding on, no matter how brief or long, tight or loose, nervous or confidant, public or private.

The brief hand brush while watching a concert on your first date.
The way he holds your hand in a movie theatre, with his thumb just barely rubbing your thumb.
The quick squeeze when you both realize this party is lame and you need to get out of there, now.

There are so many variations on the hand holding. It may not be sexual act but it sure is sexy. And I will fall for it every time.


TSO - The Sighing One

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a guy, and I love extended foreplay, meaning sitting and talking and just holding hands and massaging thumbs as we look into other's eyes, and slowly, over the course of 1/2 hour, move in towards kissing.

Anonymous said...

I love hand holding!!! I love it when he grips mine tightly if a stranger is approaching.. and if he just gives it a squeeze in a social setting.. yeah.. love it..