Wednesday, March 21, 2007

or so I hear.

as luck would have it, I, Foxy the Single, live in one of the top ten places to be a single.

where it falls, exactly, depends on who you ask, but it's consistently on forbes' top ten list. right now they say we're #6. Others place it at #4.

I find this laughable. Because my neck o' the woods is only any good if you're a gal, 'cause it's oh-so-politely termed a "sausage fest." And for the most part, the singles here are missing teeth, manners or personalities. And sometimes all three. It seems that the only guys who have bought me a drink have been my friends, friends of friends, or didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting my number. (probably because of them being old enough to be my father? maybe that was it...maybe)

this is going to make me chuckle all day long.

~foxysavant

No comments: