Tuesday, April 17, 2007

in springtime, the only pretty ring time,
when birds do sing, hey ding a ding, ding.
sweet lovers love the spring.

which, y'know, it is now.

oh, the movies do it, the animals do it, even willy wonka knew about it, and quite frankly, they've got a point. springtime brings out the pairs, the couples, the duos (the pair of lonely ones that were meant to be a two! name that song?). or at least that's how it appears. because oddly enough, some cosmic force seems to have lined up recently, at least as far as my immediate friends are concerned. it seems like pretty much every single one (pun intended) of my friends is in a relationship of some type that is, for the time being, going swimmingly.

my terminally single friends, my married friends, my engaged friends, my internet friends, my "just dating" friends, even me. I'm certainly not "in a relationship," as defined by myspace/facebook, but I'm definitely dating someone and it's going quite well for now. But I kind of find it uncanny.

perhaps spring really is for the birds? y'know the love birds.

g-r-o-a-n

~foxysavant

No comments: